Master in Computer Science and Technology
Computer Science and Technology is a subject of studying the aspects of theory, principles, method, and technology of computer information acquisition, representation, storage, processing, transmission, and utilization.
This subject covers four research directions: intelligent control system, knowledge discovery and intelligent decision support system, network, and information system and computer information security theory and technology.
matrix analysis, Algorithm design, and analysis, TCP/IP protocols principles and architectures, Information security, Advanced project development, Distributed database.
- Possess bachelor degree
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents,
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English,
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals.
The post-graduate courses include general courses, basic courses, specialized courses, and practice. Master course requires no less than 24 credits, including 10 general courses and 4 practice credits. All the courses are taught in English other than courses related to Chinese language and Chinese culture.
Graduates should finish their paper independently. The graduate paper should reflect graduates’ creativity, practicability, and progressiveness.
- Passport Information Page
- Passport Size Digital Picture
- Notarized Academic Certificates
- Notarized Academic Transcripts
- Study Plan (Minimum of 800 Words)
- Two Recommendation Letters (Signed by Professors or Associate Professors)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Report
- Language Proficiency (IELTS / HSK – If Have)
- Police Clearance
- Published Academic Papers (If Have)